Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Water: 1 cup
- Butter alternative: 1 cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Preheat your oven to almost 350 °F.
- Take one large bowl and stir salt, baking powder, cacao powder, sugar, and flour together in this bowl.
- Pour in vanilla, vegetable oil and water to make a smooth blend.
- Spread this blend equally in one greased baking pan (9×13-inch).
- Bake for almost 25 – 30 minutes in a preheated oven and let it cool for almost 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, cut into squares and serve.
- You can secure leftover brownies in a dry jar with an airtight lid.