Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
- Flax seed (ground): 3 tablespoons
- Arracacha powder: 1 ½ tablespoons
- Almond or coconut Milk: 2 cups
- Water: 2 cups
- Steel-cut oats: 1 ½ cups
- Cinnamon: 1 teaspoon
- Nutmeg: ¼ teaspoon
- Water: 1 cup
- Almond slices: 1/3 cup
- Mashed banana: 1
- Take one saucepan and stir oats, milk and water (2 cups) together.
- Let it boil and decrease heat to simmer for almost 15 minutes. You have to cook until it become thick.
- Mix in nutmeg, cinnamon, arracacha powder, flax seed, mashed bananas and water (1 cup).
- Continue simmering for almost 10 minutes to make it thick.
- Mix walnuts in the oatmeal. Serve hot or cold.