Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 beefsteak tomatoes, large, chopped
- ½ red pepper, small, chopped
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- ½ yellow pepper, small, chopped
- 1 head butter lettuce, small
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 tbsp. agave
- ¼ tsp. Hawaiian red salt
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 tsp. hot red chili, small, diced
- Handful of goldenberries, chopped
- 2 tbsp. flaxseed oil
- Mix tomatoes together with the red onion, peppers, goldenberries and parsley in a salad bowl, preferably large size.
- Whisk flaxseed oil together with the agave, salt and hot chili in a small size bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the tomato mixture; stir gently to combine.
- To develop the flavors, let the salad to rest for a minimum period of ten minutes to an hour, preferably at room temperature.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on individual serving plates & spoon the tomato mixture over the top.
- If desired, top the salad with avocado.