Best. Breakfast. Ever! Raw Cacao Chia Pudding made with cacao, fresh avocado, cashew milk, chia, sweetened with yacon, and topped with more raw cacao nibs. It’s nutrient-dense and brain-supporting perfect start to your day… and did we mention is divine? You won’t regret a thing. And remember, sharing is caring.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes + Setting Time: 2+ Hours
- In a food processor or blender, blend cashew milk, avocado, yacon syrup, and vanilla until well combined and smooth.
- Add in raw cacao powder, blend again until well combined.
- Add in chia, and pulse a few times just to disperse but not grind up seeds.
- Pour into single serving glass containers or jars.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours or until set.
- Top with raw cacao nibs and serve. Is best eaten the same day but will save for one day in fridge.