Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 2 hours & 15 Minutes
- 1 head of kale, chopped
- 2 cups lentils, soaked in water for overnight
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 2 tbsp. Organic maca powder
- 1 sugar pumpkin, small & peeled
- 2 tbsp. basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. sage, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. ginger powder
- 6 cups water
- Sea salt & pepper or to taste
- Add every together to a large pot (except the kale) & bring the mixture to a boil, preferably over moderate heat settings
- Once starts boiling, decrease the heat settings and let simmer.
- Cover & try keeping this on the stove for a minimum period of an hour or two.
- Add kale only when you are planning to serve the soup.
- After the addition of the kale, heat the soup for couple of minutes, until the kale turns just green.
- For some raw goodness, don’t forget to top your soup with fresh sprouts & fresh basil.