Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 1 hour & 30 Minutes
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Vegan butter (melted): 1/3 cup
- Lime zest: 2 tablespoons
- White sugar: 1 cup
- Coconut milk: ½ cup
- Lime juice: squeeze 1 lime
- Goji Berry: 1 cup
- Blueberries: 1 cup
- Flax Seed powder: 2 tablespoons (mix 2 tablespoons of flax seed powder with 3 tablespoons of water)
- All-purpose flour or alternative flour blend: 1 ½ cups
- White sugar: ¼ cup
- Lime juice: 2 tablespoons
- Baking powder: 1 ½ cups
- Goji berries and coconut shreds for topping (optional)
- Preheat your oven to almost 350 °F. Flour and grease your loaf pan (8×4-inch).
- Mix salt, baking powder, flour and goji berry in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Stir in lime juice (1 lime) and add this mixture to flour mixture along with milk. Fold in blueberries and lime zest.
- Pour this mixture in greased baking pan and bake for nearly 60 – 70 minutes and check with a wooden toothpick.
- Insert a toothpick in the middle and if it is clean, the cake is ready.
- To make glaze, combine sugar (1/4 cup) and lime juice (2 tablespoons). Drizzle this mixture over warm bread.
- Top with more goji berries and some coconut shreds if desired.
- Let the bread cool before serving it.