Deliciously nutty and nutritious homemade hemp milk – enjoy!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 4 cups filtered water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste (best), or vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend for at least 1 full minute until very well combined and smooth. If you don’t want to deal with small seed fragments (they add extra nutrients!), strain through a cheesecloth or very fine strainer at this step.
- Pour into a large bottle or jar for storage, and chill well before serving.
- Swish the jar a bit before pouring to mix up anything that’s settled on the bottom if you chose not to strain it.