Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 10 minutes + 8 hours to set
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or plant-based milk of choice
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled or steel cut
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- almond butter
- cacao nibs
- coconut flakes
- vanilla powder
- Combine the rolled oats, almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, almond butter, maca powder, cacao powder, and vanilla extract in an airtight container. Vigorously whisk until combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Divide between two small jars or glasses, add toppings, and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.