Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 1 hour & 5 minutes
- Softened vegan butter (unsalted): ½ cup
- Vanilla extract: ½ teaspoon
- White sugar: 1 ¼ cups
- All-purpose flour: 2 ½ cups
- Matcha tea powder: 2 tablespoons
- Egg substitute: 4 tablespoons
- Vegan milk: ½ cup
- Preheat your oven to almost 350°F.
- Line muffin cups (12) with muffin paper liners.
- Take one mixing bowl and cream butter in this bowl with your electric mixer on average speed until creamy and soft. Gradually whisk in sugar (nearly 1/3 cup sugar at a time) and whisk until the mixture turns fluffy.
- Whisk in egg substitute and beat this mixture well after adding each egg. Stir in matcha powder and flour to thoroughly combine everything.
- Spoon this batter in the lined muffin cups and fill them almost ¾ full.
- Bake muffins in your preheated oven for almost 20 – 25 minutes and check with the toothpick.
- Insert toothpick in the middle of one cupcake and if the toothpick comes out dry, the muffins are ready.
- Let these cupcakes cool in tins for almost 15 minutes before transferring them to cooling rack.