Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 1 hour & 20 Minutes
- 2 tsp organic lucuma powder
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 3/4 cup cacao butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup golden berries
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Put everything together to a blender and blend on high settings until smooth.
- Place the batter in a large mixing bowl and then add in the berries; stir well.
- Line in a glass baking dish, preferably 8×8” with a non-stick paper & spread fudge batter evenly in the dish.
- Place the glass dish in a refrigerator and let chill until the batter has hardened, for 20 minutes.
- Once hardened, remove the fudge from dish. Peel the paper away from fudge & then cut into pieces, preferably bite-sized.
- Serve & enjoy or you can even store them in an airtight containers for couple of days.